TeamGlobal is seeking a HIGHLY motivated, hard charger with a beginning track record in working a full-cycle staffing recruitment desk. Due to growth in our company and expansion of our client base, we are seeking an extroverted individual that wants to become exceptional at prospecting for new candidates, developing relationships, recruiting quality candidates, and closing the sale. This is a high volume, call oriented position dealing with candidates and clients on a daily basis.
- Minimum one year of experience in the staffing or customer service industry with relevant and successful experience in business development and interpersonal contact.
- Ability to use the telephone to close and track candidates as well as assist clients in negotiated employment offers.
- Possess excellent customer service relationship building skills.
- Must have interviewing, testing, and candidates evaluation skills.
- Possess exceptional time management skills along with being detail oriented and the ability to work with little supervision and a sense of urgency.
- Must be computer literate and have experience with MS Word, Excel and Lotus Notes.
- Handle tasks and priorities without losing composure and focus in a fast paced environment.
- Bilingual a plus.
We offer a competitive base salary, unlimited commission and bonuses earning potential, client expense account, Medical Benefits, and paid time off.